"For four times, the monk went into my dream and said," You got breast cancer. Can you feel it? You go back and see a doctor! "" American dreamer of the study of the American scholar Catherine Okeff - Carnavos Three times to overcome cancer, her personal experience told her that sometimes, the dream has to rewrite the power of life.
Kathleen O'Keefe-Kanavos tells a surprising story about the Survival Cancerland: Intuitive Aspects of Healing (2014), when the doctor insists on her Health without incident, how dreams lead her to find breast cancer and lobular cancer.
You may not believe that Catherine's story is not a case. Studies have shown that more people have made predictive dreams before diagnosing cancer. American scholar Catherine Okeff - Carnavos. (Amazon.com)
Between 2013 and 2014, Catherine participated in a project called "Breast Cancer Early Warning Dream Study", published in the May / June 2005 issue of "Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing" A study by Dr. Larry Burk, one of the founders of the Duke Center for Integrative Medicine, was reviewed by a medical expert. The story tells the story of 18 women from all over the world, their vivid dreams bring their early warning of breast cancer, although doctors have not yet found.
To explore this phenomenon in depth, Catherine is currently working with Dr. Burke to write a book, the book will collect more dreams to see the case of cancer.
In an interview with Epoch Times, Catherine in-depth talked about her incredible dream, she thought, pay attention to the dream to tell us what is very important. She said, "There is a world in a half awake, so that we can get life-saving information."
Reporter: How did your dream suggest you got breast cancer?
Catherine: I went to the annual physical examination, took the breast X-ray film, also tested the blood. The doctor told me that I was healthy and let me go home. That night, I started to do the same nightmare. It was before I entered the dream - before entering the different types of dreams that psychology understood.
Suddenly the dream stagnated, and there was a "pop-up window" in front of me, as if it were hard to turn off the window, and the window became a door and came from the door to a Franciscan monk.
The monk came up, he wore a brown hooded robe, a pair of leather rope sandals, waist tied with a rope. He said, "Come with me, we have something to tell you."
He led me through a door and entered the room where I said "awakening" - many women I interviewed dreamed of this scene. There are other monks in the room.
The Franciscan monk is dedicated to my hand, and there is a real touch in the dream. He puts his hand on my chest and says, "Can you feel it?" I said, "Yes," said the monk, "it was breast cancer. Go back to your doctor and do another check. "
The next morning when I woke up, I clearly remembered it all, just as happened. I got on and went back to the Santa Barbara Cancer Institute and told my doctor, "I think some things are wrong. I think my breast X-ray examination and blood test results are not normal, I just have this Kind of feeling - women's intuition, I just know that something is wrong. "
The doctor said: "Kathy (nickname), no one in your family have breast cancer, no one got cancer.You like a horse as healthy.I give you a breast X-ray and blood tests, but I really nothing "I said," I have a feeling here! "He said, there was nothing," I did not feel that I was trained, I was a doctor, I knew. " After the check, I got the medical certificate proved to be healthy.
That night, I did the nightmare: the monks went into the dream again and told me to "go back and see the doctor."
For four times, the monk walked into my dream and said, "You got breast cancer. Can you feel that you go back and see a doctor!"
The fourth time I saw the monks, I began to cry. I began to cry in a dream, I said, "I know why you come here. My doctor does not listen. I do not know what else to do.If I really got breast cancer, you want to help me because he does not listen. I have cancer, I will die, and if you do not want me to die, help me.
So the monk stretched out his hand into his pocket and pulled out a short white feather. He gave the feather to me and said, "This is the feather of the angel.If you go back to the doctor without any appointment tomorrow, put the feathers on him, and when the feather is a sword, you can cut off All his arguments, he will not argue why you do not need any other check that you need to do.
So (the next day) I grabbed my husband and let him drive me to the Santa Barbara Cancer Institute to see a doctor. I did not make an appointment to appear at the clinic door.
The doctor looked at me and said, "How did you come back?" I followed him back to the office and I said, "I know some things are wrong. I need to do the surgery." He looked at me As if I had a fire in his office.
"I can not do that," he said. "This is a violation of the hospital policy and is contrary to my principles, and you have to take into account the complications of anesthesia and infection, and I can not do that."
I remembered the dream of the feathers, I imagined myself holding the feathers pointing to him. I said, "I know that something is wrong, I need you to help me, I can not find someone else, and if you do not listen to me, I know the consequences are terrible."
He seemed to be quarreled and said, "Okay, wait a minute." He went out and arranged for me to meet next week.
I did a probe surgery and found that I had an aggressive breast cancer that had come to the second stage. The pathology confirmed my dream, without any controversy. And before I received all the official medical reports that I am okay.
They immediately let me do chemotherapy because the cancer is too aggressive. From the beginning of my nightmare, to get the pathological report and decided to surgery again, spent three and a half months.
Reporter: Doctors do not know why the previous check did not find cancer? Why should the final surgery to diagnose the final diagnosis?
Catherine: When the pathology came back, I had to let all the chief physicians look at the report, including director of the oncology department, director of the radiology department, director of the tumor surgery, and they decided that I could move again.
I gave all the breast x-ray report to my tumor surgeon and asked him, "Why is this second stage of the tumor?" He said. "The mammogram also depends on the subject and the doctor who looks at the film This part of the Santa Barbara Cancer Institute is already the best. "
Time has passed five years - under the care of the five chiefs, after I have done chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery, I once again let the Santa Barbara Cancer Institute look at my new shot of the breast X-ray film.
That night, those guides went through my window to my nightmare. They said, "Come with us, we have something to tell you." When I crossed the door and saw their gowns covered the doctor's white coat.
I find it very strange to wonder what they are doing. There is a monk holding my breast X-ray results, indicating that I approached the point. I did ... puff! All the monks in the room became terrible circus clowns, long curls of red hair, big round nose, wearing a big red shoes, they laughed together.
I said to myself, "wake up, wake up, this is a nightmare." I really woke up.
I went to my doctor, I said, "I need to do MRI (MRI)." They said: "Casey, you do not meet the conditions of doing MRI, your breast X-ray check no problem. Your X-ray and blood tests are normal, according to the hospital policy is not to give you nuclear magnetic resonance imaging. "I thought," this deja vu experience was shudder. Someone tortured me. "
So I said: "breast X-ray examination for the first time did not work, why use it to detect the recurrence?" I have received the previous answer. I stood in his waiting room to start a temper.
I said: "If you do not give me a nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, I lay in front of these people waiting for your waiting room floor, I would like two-year-old child as a kid kicked, screaming, until you let the security to me Go out, and when I go out, I'll call the news hotline 2.
I made a nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, three and a half months to see the results. My breast cancer came to the fourth stage. "I guess breast X-ray is not your friend." The director of the oncology department said: "Well, you know that breast X-ray photos are useless for three percent of women."
Santa Barbara's doctors do not want to do bilateral mastectomy. They said again and again: "The other breast is not cancerous. We have done MRI, it is healthy." But I know from the dream that its lesions are not shown in nuclear magnetic resonance imaging. I had to go to New York to find other doctors doing bilateral mastectomy, another breast pathological report showed the fourth stage of lobular carcinoma. Elizabeth Edwards (Elizabeth Edwards) is suffering from the second stage of lobular cancer died. Elizabeth is the wife of John Edwards, a US Democrat who has participated in two presidential elections, and a politician.) Catherine Okeff - Carnavos "Sleepwalking: Intuitive Care" seal. (Amazon.com)
Another side of the breast cancer occurred. Breast cancer has a contralateral "mirror development" tendency, which is like "Alice in the sleepwalk" (film name: magic sleepwalking), so I gave my book called "cancer sleepwalking." This is the third time that breast cancer pathology verifies my dream. New York doctor called the other doctors said: "We are reading her book, we are shocked, what happened?"
I hope that my case can change the hospital's policy: if you are a woman, the first time you take a mammogram does not show cancer, you do not have to shoot again, you go directly to nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, or do infrared thermal imaging - this Is the third choice that I am pushing to give women to medical treatment.
Reporter: I know that infrared thermal imaging without radiation, do not like breast X-ray surgery will hurt. As far as I know, thermal imaging can detect breast cancer several years earlier than mammography.
Catherine: yeah! I asked the doctor, "why is there no thermal imaging technology in the hospital?" They often do this: we have invested a lot of money for breast X-ray photography, and we have no money to let people have more choices. So what do you get, or where you can do thermal imaging.
When I first had cancer, the doctor said we only gave you a broad spectrum of chemotherapy. But I heard that a California doctor would cut the tumor samples and "bombard" them with all the available chemotherapy to find the right fit therapy. This is called tumor cure and treatment typing.
I said, "Check my tumor," but my doctor did not want to do that. So I sent the sample to Dr. Robert Nagourney of California, saying that the only effective chemotherapy was adriamycin, Adriamycin-Cytoxin.
He called my doctor and said, "Did the woman ever receive cancer treatment? Only one of the eight treatments we used would have to work." Eventually, I was able to accept the chemotherapy. Breast cancer is gone forever. The second time I have cancer is another kind of cancer - both sides of the breast lobular carcinoma.
There are many ways to help the treatment of women, but because the hospital is not the policy, they do not touch it. They have to know the message, the only way is to have survived the patient told them.
Reporter: You had to X-ray can not check out the breast cancer, and the typical chemotherapy does not work. It sounds very special.
Catherine: Not so. That's what I want to tell you. They said: "Do not worry about her story, it is a special case." But Dr. Larry Burke's research shows that this is not the case. And because I was a hotline counselor at the RA Bloch Cancer Foundation, I talked to a lot of female patients, saying they were receiving broad-spectrum chemotherapy. It's like you got a lower respiratory tract infection, the doctor gave you a broad spectrum of antibiotics, sometimes useful, but no effect on the three adults. If you do throat bacteria culture, you will find what kind of antibiotics work.
This is what they need to do before the treatment of breast cancer, because once you take a slash-like chemotherapy, your body can no longer accept another chemotherapy. Kill you is not cancer, is the treatment. Many people die from treatment. This is not the same as antibiotics.
Dr. Robert Nagourney's method of detection is called "Chemical Sensitivity and Resistance Assay" (CSRA) and is now available.
Reporter: It sounds like the news you get from the dream can save more people's lives.
Catherine: Yes, my book is out. Before I found Cypress Books, no one wanted to publish. Publishers are cancer survivors who see the importance of this book. The book was published a year, three times on the international bestseller list, also had women's subjects and health field of international book award.
Reporter: Our culture is very disdain for the dream. Other cultures will be more serious about the dream?
Catherine: The vast majority of cultures pay more attention to dreams. The Japanese are very important to dream. If the ancient Egypt and the ancient Greeks think the doctor did not diagnose or can not cure their own disease, will pray for the patron saint into the dream to give them guidance, after the dream to the doctor to listen to, doctors and patients with co-treatment.
But in modern medical situations, doctors are only interested in what they can see, feel or measure. The laboratory report is the test data that is scientific. My book threatened the medical profession, because I was saying that science was the gift of higher God. You should not worship what you give, and what you should worship is God. Science will come to this step, when the science is not correct, the higher the power will be in the form of a dream to show you.
My goal is that when the patient walks into the doctor's office and says "the doctor, I have been doing these terrible nightmares," the doctor will not say, "eat this medicine, you will not do this dream again." But will say, "Tell me what you dreamed about" because he will receive a dreamy education, to guide the patient to understand his dream message; he will understand that doctors and their dreams can form a subtle " Health triangle ".
This article only reflects the expert opinion and does not represent the position of the epoch.
[right-side]
Kathleen O'Keefe-Kanavos tells a surprising story about the Survival Cancerland: Intuitive Aspects of Healing (2014), when the doctor insists on her Health without incident, how dreams lead her to find breast cancer and lobular cancer.
![]() |
| Even Dreams Have Breast Cancer Healthy Female Challenge Modern Cancer Detection |
Between 2013 and 2014, Catherine participated in a project called "Breast Cancer Early Warning Dream Study", published in the May / June 2005 issue of "Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing" A study by Dr. Larry Burk, one of the founders of the Duke Center for Integrative Medicine, was reviewed by a medical expert. The story tells the story of 18 women from all over the world, their vivid dreams bring their early warning of breast cancer, although doctors have not yet found.
To explore this phenomenon in depth, Catherine is currently working with Dr. Burke to write a book, the book will collect more dreams to see the case of cancer.
In an interview with Epoch Times, Catherine in-depth talked about her incredible dream, she thought, pay attention to the dream to tell us what is very important. She said, "There is a world in a half awake, so that we can get life-saving information."
Reporter: How did your dream suggest you got breast cancer?
Catherine: I went to the annual physical examination, took the breast X-ray film, also tested the blood. The doctor told me that I was healthy and let me go home. That night, I started to do the same nightmare. It was before I entered the dream - before entering the different types of dreams that psychology understood.
Suddenly the dream stagnated, and there was a "pop-up window" in front of me, as if it were hard to turn off the window, and the window became a door and came from the door to a Franciscan monk.
The monk came up, he wore a brown hooded robe, a pair of leather rope sandals, waist tied with a rope. He said, "Come with me, we have something to tell you."
He led me through a door and entered the room where I said "awakening" - many women I interviewed dreamed of this scene. There are other monks in the room.
The Franciscan monk is dedicated to my hand, and there is a real touch in the dream. He puts his hand on my chest and says, "Can you feel it?" I said, "Yes," said the monk, "it was breast cancer. Go back to your doctor and do another check. "
The next morning when I woke up, I clearly remembered it all, just as happened. I got on and went back to the Santa Barbara Cancer Institute and told my doctor, "I think some things are wrong. I think my breast X-ray examination and blood test results are not normal, I just have this Kind of feeling - women's intuition, I just know that something is wrong. "
The doctor said: "Kathy (nickname), no one in your family have breast cancer, no one got cancer.You like a horse as healthy.I give you a breast X-ray and blood tests, but I really nothing "I said," I have a feeling here! "He said, there was nothing," I did not feel that I was trained, I was a doctor, I knew. " After the check, I got the medical certificate proved to be healthy.
That night, I did the nightmare: the monks went into the dream again and told me to "go back and see the doctor."
For four times, the monk walked into my dream and said, "You got breast cancer. Can you feel that you go back and see a doctor!"
The fourth time I saw the monks, I began to cry. I began to cry in a dream, I said, "I know why you come here. My doctor does not listen. I do not know what else to do.If I really got breast cancer, you want to help me because he does not listen. I have cancer, I will die, and if you do not want me to die, help me.
So the monk stretched out his hand into his pocket and pulled out a short white feather. He gave the feather to me and said, "This is the feather of the angel.If you go back to the doctor without any appointment tomorrow, put the feathers on him, and when the feather is a sword, you can cut off All his arguments, he will not argue why you do not need any other check that you need to do.
So (the next day) I grabbed my husband and let him drive me to the Santa Barbara Cancer Institute to see a doctor. I did not make an appointment to appear at the clinic door.
The doctor looked at me and said, "How did you come back?" I followed him back to the office and I said, "I know some things are wrong. I need to do the surgery." He looked at me As if I had a fire in his office.
"I can not do that," he said. "This is a violation of the hospital policy and is contrary to my principles, and you have to take into account the complications of anesthesia and infection, and I can not do that."
I remembered the dream of the feathers, I imagined myself holding the feathers pointing to him. I said, "I know that something is wrong, I need you to help me, I can not find someone else, and if you do not listen to me, I know the consequences are terrible."
He seemed to be quarreled and said, "Okay, wait a minute." He went out and arranged for me to meet next week.
I did a probe surgery and found that I had an aggressive breast cancer that had come to the second stage. The pathology confirmed my dream, without any controversy. And before I received all the official medical reports that I am okay.
They immediately let me do chemotherapy because the cancer is too aggressive. From the beginning of my nightmare, to get the pathological report and decided to surgery again, spent three and a half months.
Reporter: Doctors do not know why the previous check did not find cancer? Why should the final surgery to diagnose the final diagnosis?
Catherine: When the pathology came back, I had to let all the chief physicians look at the report, including director of the oncology department, director of the radiology department, director of the tumor surgery, and they decided that I could move again.
I gave all the breast x-ray report to my tumor surgeon and asked him, "Why is this second stage of the tumor?" He said. "The mammogram also depends on the subject and the doctor who looks at the film This part of the Santa Barbara Cancer Institute is already the best. "
Time has passed five years - under the care of the five chiefs, after I have done chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery, I once again let the Santa Barbara Cancer Institute look at my new shot of the breast X-ray film.
That night, those guides went through my window to my nightmare. They said, "Come with us, we have something to tell you." When I crossed the door and saw their gowns covered the doctor's white coat.
I find it very strange to wonder what they are doing. There is a monk holding my breast X-ray results, indicating that I approached the point. I did ... puff! All the monks in the room became terrible circus clowns, long curls of red hair, big round nose, wearing a big red shoes, they laughed together.
I said to myself, "wake up, wake up, this is a nightmare." I really woke up.
I went to my doctor, I said, "I need to do MRI (MRI)." They said: "Casey, you do not meet the conditions of doing MRI, your breast X-ray check no problem. Your X-ray and blood tests are normal, according to the hospital policy is not to give you nuclear magnetic resonance imaging. "I thought," this deja vu experience was shudder. Someone tortured me. "
So I said: "breast X-ray examination for the first time did not work, why use it to detect the recurrence?" I have received the previous answer. I stood in his waiting room to start a temper.
I said: "If you do not give me a nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, I lay in front of these people waiting for your waiting room floor, I would like two-year-old child as a kid kicked, screaming, until you let the security to me Go out, and when I go out, I'll call the news hotline 2.
I made a nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, three and a half months to see the results. My breast cancer came to the fourth stage. "I guess breast X-ray is not your friend." The director of the oncology department said: "Well, you know that breast X-ray photos are useless for three percent of women."
Santa Barbara's doctors do not want to do bilateral mastectomy. They said again and again: "The other breast is not cancerous. We have done MRI, it is healthy." But I know from the dream that its lesions are not shown in nuclear magnetic resonance imaging. I had to go to New York to find other doctors doing bilateral mastectomy, another breast pathological report showed the fourth stage of lobular carcinoma. Elizabeth Edwards (Elizabeth Edwards) is suffering from the second stage of lobular cancer died. Elizabeth is the wife of John Edwards, a US Democrat who has participated in two presidential elections, and a politician.) Catherine Okeff - Carnavos "Sleepwalking: Intuitive Care" seal. (Amazon.com)
Another side of the breast cancer occurred. Breast cancer has a contralateral "mirror development" tendency, which is like "Alice in the sleepwalk" (film name: magic sleepwalking), so I gave my book called "cancer sleepwalking." This is the third time that breast cancer pathology verifies my dream. New York doctor called the other doctors said: "We are reading her book, we are shocked, what happened?"
I hope that my case can change the hospital's policy: if you are a woman, the first time you take a mammogram does not show cancer, you do not have to shoot again, you go directly to nuclear magnetic resonance imaging, or do infrared thermal imaging - this Is the third choice that I am pushing to give women to medical treatment.
Reporter: I know that infrared thermal imaging without radiation, do not like breast X-ray surgery will hurt. As far as I know, thermal imaging can detect breast cancer several years earlier than mammography.
Catherine: yeah! I asked the doctor, "why is there no thermal imaging technology in the hospital?" They often do this: we have invested a lot of money for breast X-ray photography, and we have no money to let people have more choices. So what do you get, or where you can do thermal imaging.
When I first had cancer, the doctor said we only gave you a broad spectrum of chemotherapy. But I heard that a California doctor would cut the tumor samples and "bombard" them with all the available chemotherapy to find the right fit therapy. This is called tumor cure and treatment typing.
I said, "Check my tumor," but my doctor did not want to do that. So I sent the sample to Dr. Robert Nagourney of California, saying that the only effective chemotherapy was adriamycin, Adriamycin-Cytoxin.
He called my doctor and said, "Did the woman ever receive cancer treatment? Only one of the eight treatments we used would have to work." Eventually, I was able to accept the chemotherapy. Breast cancer is gone forever. The second time I have cancer is another kind of cancer - both sides of the breast lobular carcinoma.
There are many ways to help the treatment of women, but because the hospital is not the policy, they do not touch it. They have to know the message, the only way is to have survived the patient told them.
Reporter: You had to X-ray can not check out the breast cancer, and the typical chemotherapy does not work. It sounds very special.
Catherine: Not so. That's what I want to tell you. They said: "Do not worry about her story, it is a special case." But Dr. Larry Burke's research shows that this is not the case. And because I was a hotline counselor at the RA Bloch Cancer Foundation, I talked to a lot of female patients, saying they were receiving broad-spectrum chemotherapy. It's like you got a lower respiratory tract infection, the doctor gave you a broad spectrum of antibiotics, sometimes useful, but no effect on the three adults. If you do throat bacteria culture, you will find what kind of antibiotics work.
This is what they need to do before the treatment of breast cancer, because once you take a slash-like chemotherapy, your body can no longer accept another chemotherapy. Kill you is not cancer, is the treatment. Many people die from treatment. This is not the same as antibiotics.
Dr. Robert Nagourney's method of detection is called "Chemical Sensitivity and Resistance Assay" (CSRA) and is now available.
Reporter: It sounds like the news you get from the dream can save more people's lives.
Catherine: Yes, my book is out. Before I found Cypress Books, no one wanted to publish. Publishers are cancer survivors who see the importance of this book. The book was published a year, three times on the international bestseller list, also had women's subjects and health field of international book award.
Reporter: Our culture is very disdain for the dream. Other cultures will be more serious about the dream?
Catherine: The vast majority of cultures pay more attention to dreams. The Japanese are very important to dream. If the ancient Egypt and the ancient Greeks think the doctor did not diagnose or can not cure their own disease, will pray for the patron saint into the dream to give them guidance, after the dream to the doctor to listen to, doctors and patients with co-treatment.
But in modern medical situations, doctors are only interested in what they can see, feel or measure. The laboratory report is the test data that is scientific. My book threatened the medical profession, because I was saying that science was the gift of higher God. You should not worship what you give, and what you should worship is God. Science will come to this step, when the science is not correct, the higher the power will be in the form of a dream to show you.
My goal is that when the patient walks into the doctor's office and says "the doctor, I have been doing these terrible nightmares," the doctor will not say, "eat this medicine, you will not do this dream again." But will say, "Tell me what you dreamed about" because he will receive a dreamy education, to guide the patient to understand his dream message; he will understand that doctors and their dreams can form a subtle " Health triangle ".
This article only reflects the expert opinion and does not represent the position of the epoch.
[right-side]

