A+ A-

I do not really know how to write a blog or how to write a blog.

I do not really know how to write a blog or how to write a blog.

I have seen a blog post since it was so hard to write a blog post a while ago.

I will not reveal the subject to be exposed.

The format of the title was the subject of OOO Gimin Tapa.

He says that it takes all day to write one blog post.

So I asked some questions to understand what the cause is.

I asked you if you have less study on the article, if it is lacking in writing, or if you do not know what order to write.

I listened to it and it was not much different from those who write well. The study was already in a state of greatness in the field, and the situation of gathering materials from Korea, English, Japan and China as well as India.

I also heard how it was written, so the ending of the intro and conclusion sounded natural.

So, I did not feel well by listening, so I watched his blog post directly.

I found a really big problem.

It may seem trivial, but depending on whether or not you recognize the importance of it, someone writes in three hours, and one more time that someone is writing all day.

There was only one reason why it took so long to write.

I mentioned the topic for a while.

It's called 'OOO strangers'.

This topic was a problem.

This part is not only a blog post but also a part of a sales copy that really makes a lot of mistakes and I also make a lot of mistakes.

In particular, the more you become an expert in an area, the more you learn and learn, the more often you become unable to recognize this mistake.

The problem here is that the word 'tapa' was a problem and I had to write it all day long.

The word 'tapa' has a slightly different perception among people.

For example, if I say "Have a passion", 100 people will understand and accept each other a little differently.

Some may define passion as 'life in which the heart warms' when it wakes up in the morning

Some people may think that the satisfaction they feel when they achieve something is 'passion'

Some people may feel passionate about feeling 'fun or interesting' when doing something.

Some people think of patience as a passion that sticks to the passion for a long time.

The same is true of the word 'tapa'. Everyone has a little different understanding.

Therefore, if you do not write this word specifically, you will not be able to understand how much you should write this article yourself.

Also, the person who reads this article is a little different from the one I thought, so many people will go out without reading the article to the end.

And because the range is so ambiguous, I do not feel the ambiguity about how and where I end up and how much people like it.

Even if you revise and revise this article many times, it seems that you continue to lack something and feel unsatisfied. So if you keep editing the article, you will not have enough time to write one article all day.

So if you do not set a clear standard for how much to write, what to include and when to finish it, you will not be able to tell how much more to write every day.

Conversely, let's take this situation as an example.

Three tips to increase your email subscription rate in your WordPress blog posts

, The criteria for 'how much I should write' becomes clearer.

Just three tips on how to increase your email subscription rate in a WordPress blog post.

Then the criteria for how much to write should be very simple.

Write down the first tip and then ask yourself this question.

When I look at the first tip I've written so far, people actually say, 'Can you increase your email subscription rate in a WordPress blog post?'

If the answer to this question is 'Yes, I can do it!', Then you can finish the article there.

The promise of the article was just there, and people want it there as well. Sometimes weird people come in and let me know your email marketing expert know-how.
[ads-post]
It's not what you promised in the first place, but you do not have to worry about it because you're not the first person to set it up in the article.

They did not promise me like I promised you, because it's like telling me quickly.

I'll go back to the beginning anyway and let's say I wrote on the topic of OOO strangers.

Let's say you wrote a wordpress wordpress email.

I can not figure out how much I have to write on this topic and what type of writing I want people to like.

It's because the scope is too wide and people understand the word "struggle".

Some people are worried about how to start email marketing,

Some people know the concept of e-mail marketing, but some people are worried about what to do with WordPress.

Some people may be worried about raising the email open rate,

Some people may have concerns about making real money from emails.

Maybe if I write on the theme of 'I do not like it', is it really written well all day long? Do people like it? These questions and dissatisfaction will remain.

The solution to this problem is very simple.

It is to write as much as possible after specifying as much as possible what I want to say in this article.

In particular, if you can define the subject of a sentence as a specific sentence, you will have a standard on how much to write and how much people should write.

So how can you make the subject concrete?

The more you know, the more you know, the more you embed the "Two-Way Principles".

when? Or for how long?

how?

Who?

Why?

where?

For example, if you want to make the subject of e-mail marketing worries more concrete, you can make it as follows.

Startup (who?)

In the early days of business (when?)

Collect 1000 emails (the more <= numbers you include, the more specific it will be).

How to Sell a Product (How to)

Startup How to collect 1000 emails in the early days of your business and sell your products successfully

The subject is much more specific.

Then, in writing, you can start writing articles with a focus on selling your products, from the start-up point of view, to the early days of your business and until you collect 1000 emails.

And when you're done with the article, if you can see this article in the beginning of your business and collect your first 1000 e-mails from the 'Startup' section, then this article has done its part. And you can stop there. It is because the role and promise of the article have already been preserved.

It does not matter whether it is 100 characters, thousand characters or only letters.
[ads-post]

Organize ...

Finally, let me summarize this article. An ambiguous or abstract theme is unclear how much to write and how to write because the range is ambiguous in the first place.

Therefore, it is necessary to make a specific topic or title so that you can clearly understand the criteria for where to end the content of the article.

The best way to make it concrete is to be more specific as you add more 'all-you-can-know' rules.

In addition, the more the two sentences than the three sentences and the one sentence rather than the two sentences, the clearer the criteria for how much to write.

Therefore, as much as possible, write a sentence with one sentence.

It may sound obvious to somebody, but if you do not recognize the importance of it, someone can spend all day writing for 3 hours. If you do not understand, please do not hesitate to contact me.
[right-side]

I have seen a blog post since it was so hard to write a blog post a while ago. I will not reveal the subject to be exposed. The format of the title was the subject of OOO Gimin Tapa. He says that it takes all day to write one blog post. So I asked some questions to understand what the cause is. I asked you if you have less study on the article, if it is lacking in writing, or if you do not know what order to write. I listened to it and it was not much different from those who write well. The study was already in a state of greatness in the field, and the situation of gathering materials from Korea, English, Japan and China as well as India.